Record your Sales Transaction
- Click on the enter sales icon on the dashboard or select enter sales/quotation from the main menu.
- Click the Add Item button to select the item, apply tax and enter the quantity to be sold > Click Add to populate on the sales front.
- Select a customer (this is compulsory when making a credit sales) > Click on the Calender icon to select your Date of Transaction
- Select the payment type.
- Apply a discount in % as this populates the discount amount
- If customer has loyalty amount, the edit the loyalty amount you can to apply on the invoice.
- Enter the amount paid by the customer. When the paid amount exceeds the amount to be paid, the Change tab shows the difference.
- Tick the compute customer loyalty button – this will calculate loyalty point for the customer.
- Click on Sell to save & print out the sales invoice using a Mobile Bluetooth Printer and also send out the invoice via email/whatsapp or click Cancel to erase entry.
Video guide – How to record sales invoice
Video guide – How to delete a sales invoice