There are two ways of applying loyalty points
- Loyalty point can be applied when raising an invoice for a customer. This means that the points earned by the customer can be applied on the invoice to serve as discount.
Follow the steps below
- Click on enter sales from on the dashboard.
- Click on Add item to select the items your customer wishes to buy.
- Select the customer name, payment type and date.
- After a customer is selected, the accumulated loyalty value is displayed you can then proceed to change the loyalty value to be used on the invoice.
- You can proceed to enter the balance paid.
- Click on Sell
The second method is pay up the loyalty point in cash.
- Click on Customers from the main menu.
- Select the customer you want to pay.
- Select customer loyalty and click on the refresh icon to see the updated loyalty balance.
- Enter amount to be paid and save.