This action is required to display your products or services on your storefront.
- On the Start –up Guide, select Sell Online, and then click on Upload Items or Click on Wildfire from the main menu and select Upload Items.
- Select Upload New item (Use this if the item has not been created) or Upload Existing Item.
- Enter Item Display Name – By default the display is the item name but if you want a different name to be displayed on your store front then you can ahead to edit the display name.
- Select Item Category – This enables you to categorize your items e.g. hair accessories, jewelleries etc. Click on the plus icon to add item categories.
- Upload Item Photo – You can upload up to three images of the item.
- Enter item description – Enter further description of the item that can help your customers value the item.
- Display Item price – tick the box to show the item’s sales price. You can adjust the item price.
- Enter the percentage off – This can be used when you want to display a price slash on your storefront.
- Send item Notification to Customer – Tick the box if you want to communicate information about the item’s price slash and new purchase to the customer. A notification email will be sent out to Customers that ordered via your storefront and verified their email.
- Finally click on Submit.
Share your Storefront link
After publishing all items to your storefront, you can share your storefront link on any social media platform.
- Click on Wildfire from the main menu.
- Click on share store link to share your storefront link to your prospective buyers
To Share item link to your storefront
- Click on Smart Shop Wildfire from the main menu, select Share Items.
- Click on the image of the item you want to send to your customer who wants to refer more customers to you.
- Select the customer name and Click on whatsapp or click on share link to share on other social platform
To edit items already published
- Select Sell Online, and then click on Upload Item.
- Select Upload Existing Item and click on the item you want to edit.
- The details of the item is displayed, make your adjustment and save.
To delete items already published
- Click on Start Selling with Smart Shop Wildfire on the Dashboard and then select Share Items.
- Click on the image of item you want to delete
- Click on Delete