Stock adjustment is done when there is an increase in the quantity of product which is not caused by product purchases or decreases the quantity of product which is not caused by product sales. A decrease in the number of your products can be caused by theft and donation/gift.
- Select Inventory list from the menu.
- Click on the item you want to adjust > click on adjust quantity.
- Click on the Calendar icon to select your date of adjustment.
- Enter the new quantity of the item > click save or click reset to clear off the quantity entered.
View Item Transactions & Delete a Stock Adjustment
- Select Inventory list from the menu
- Click on the item you want to view > click on Stock Details
- Adjust the time range to view all transactions done with the item
- Click on the stock adjustment you want to delete
Visit our youtube channel How to record stock adjustment