Business expenses are tracked in Smart Shop using expense class.
An expense class is used to list out all the expenses that your business incurs. Examples of expense class include salaries, security fee, electricity, transportation, cleaning fee, generator repairs, laptop repair, and generator fuelling etc.
- Click Expense Class from the menu > click on new expense class
- Enter the name and description
- Click Add to list
- Repeat the process above if you have more than one expense class to create
- Click Save
To delete an expense class
- Click on expense class from the main menu.
- Click on the expense you want to delete
- Then select Yes to confirm the delete.
Video Guide – How to add a new expense class
Video Guide – How to delete an expense class